HydroEye® Dry Eye Omega
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Free shipping on all orders
Powerful Dry Eye Relief | Clinically Tested
HydroEye has been clinically tested and found to support eye comfort, keep irritation at bay and maintain corneal smoothness in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center trial, published in the peer-reviewed journal, Cornea. Read more about these important scientific findings
A leading, doctor-recommended dry eye supplement that relieves dry, itchy and irritated eyes due to: age, tear deficiency, contact lens wear, computer use, frequent flying, LASIK surgery, and other causes.
- Patented oral formula works from the inside out to help promote healthy tear glands, and support normal tear production.
- Features a proprietary blend of GLA, omega 3 fatty acids and nutrient cofactors that help reduce irritation, and support all three layers of the tear film. View supplement facts
- Much more powerful than flaxseed oil or fish oil alone, HydroEye provides the unique omega fatty acid, GLA, from black currant seed oil – which is not easily obtained from the diet, plus omega-3 EPA and DHA from highly pure USP®-verified fish oil. GLA has been found to play a key role in dampening dry eye irritation in multiple clinical studies. GLA is not found in flaxseed or fish oil. View studies on GLA’s role in dry eye.
- Offers uninterrupted relief with continued use; results typically experienced within 30-60 days.
Replaces or reduces the need for artificial tears/dry eye drops for most users.
- Made from premium ingredients in NSF®-Certified facilities.
HOW TO USE
Suggested Use: take a total of four capsules daily, with meals (two capsules taken orally, twice daily).
Product Size: 120 Capsule per Bottle
- Note: use with anticoagulants may increase their effect and prolong prothrombin time. Pregnant or lactating women and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using.