OPTASE® Dry Eye INTENSE Drops
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Free standard USPS shipping on all orders
Unique Preservative free formulation for moderate to severe dry eye. Provides long-lasting relief from intense Dry Eye symptoms.
Bottle Size: 10ml (300 drops)
Contact Lens Compatible: Yes
How It Works
- OPTASE®Dry Eye INTENSE Drops advanced formulation delivers osmo-protection by creating a water-rich shield that protects the surface of the eye.
- The formulation works with your natural tears by binding the water in your tears to the surface of your eye therefore reducing evaporation and increasing comfort.
- The quality of the ingredients produces very little blur on application and have no preservatives so can be used frequently.
How To Use
- Always check that the product has not expired and it cannot be used if it is open more than 3 months.
- Wash hands well before use.
- Take off the protection cap. When using the product for the first time, make sure that the sealed ring on the cap has not been broken. You should feel a slight resistance until this tamper-proof ring breaks off.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip with your finger or any other surface. Ensure you do not touch the eye or eyelids with the tip of the bottle.
- Tilt your head backwards and hold the bottle upside down above your eye. Pull the lower eyelid down and look up. Squeeze the middle of the bottle gently and let a drop fall into your eye. Blink a few times so that the drop spreads over the eye.
- After use, shake the bottle downwards to remove any residual drop that may be left before replacing the cap. It helps to picture your arm as one on a clock and flick the bottle between the 12 and 9.
- After each use, replace the protection cap tightly on the nozzle head to avoid contamination.
- Store drops in a clean and dry environment below 77 degrees. Even if they have not yet been opened.
- Preservative free and Phosphate free for frequent use without irritation
- Advanced long lasting formulation for comfort and relief
- Can be used with contact lenses
- Advanced bottle technology means its can be used for 3 months after opening
- Value for money with 300 drops per bottle
Active Ingredients: Glycerin – 0.2% (Eye Lubricant)
Inactive Ingredients: Hydrochloric acid, sodium hyaluronate, sorbital, trometamol, water