OPTASE® HYLO Night™ Eye Ointment
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Free standard USPS shipping on all orders
A preservative free and well tolerated solution to night-time dry eye. Marketed as VitA-POS and HYLO Night™ in Europe. Now available in the US
Tube Size: 0.18 fl oz (5 grams) 300 applications
How It Works
- OPTASE® HYLO Night™ relieves symptoms of burning, itching, dry eyes by forming a comfortable long-lasting protective film on the eyes.
- OPTASE® HYLO Night™ is a soft and consistent ointment containing Vitamin A as the inactive ingredient to help improve the tear film and protects the surface of the eye.
- OPTASE® HYLO Night™ is well tolerated and blends well with the existing tear film.
How To Use
- Gently pull on your lower eyelid.
- Apply one strip of eye ointment to the gap formed between eye and eyelid
- Close your eye and gently blink.
- Provides up to 6 hours comfort & relief for night-time soothing
- Eye ointment using light liquid paraffin and Vitamin A as an inactive ingredient
- Preservative free and phosphate free for frequent use without irritation
- 6 months sterility from time of opening
- 300 applications in a 5g tube
- Always read the label and instructions for use
Active ingredients: White Petrolatum (91.72%), Lanolin (6.9%)
Inactive ingredients: Retinol palmitate (Vitamin A), light liquid paraffin (may contain peanut oil)