WE LOVE EYES Tea Tree Water Eyelid Foaming Cleanser
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Free standard USPS shipping on all orders
EYELASH EXTENSIONS REJOICE, XO
Lash retention here we come! Improve lash retention by keeping those eyelid margins sparkling clean from bacteria and demodex. 100% oil free & pH balanced for extensions.
Safe to use when eyelash extensions are installed. This oil free formula will make sure to take care of your investment, to keep those lashes fluttering.
Use twice a day for best results. Never apply cleanser directly onto extensions.
Non-irritating, allergy tested, dermatologist reviewed
WHAT'S TO LOVE.
- Promotes lash extension retention
- Clean, healthy DIY home care
- Addresses future lash loss
- Washes away bacteria & demodex
- 100% oil free
Itchy eyes, Red eyes, Contact lens discomfort, Tired eyes, Past styes or chalazion, Morning eye crusts
DR. GILL'S KEY INGREDIENTS
- Tea Tree Water - naturally antiseptic and cleansing for the meibomian eyelid glands.
- Rose Water - gently cooling for eyelids stressed with eye makeup.
- Centella Asiatica Extract - anti-inflammatory and rich in vitamin C, A, B1 & B2, niacin, and carotene, which combine to brighten eyelid skin.
- Willow Bark Extract - anti-inflammatory activity by inhibiting pro-inflammatory cytokines; ideal for red, inflamed eyelid skin.
- Coconut Fruit Extract - rich in amino acids, minerals, proteins & vitamins which refresh and moisturize the eyelid skin.
- Yucca Schidigera Root Extract - a natural soaping agent safe for the tear film & contact lens wearers.
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate - a probiotic preservative system that balances the biome of the eyelid area.
SIZE: 1.69oz / 50ml
How To Use
Dispense 1 pump of foam* onto WLE Eyelid Margin Cleansing Brush. With eyes closed, precisely rub onto eyelid margins. Use brush to rinse off area with water. *Warning: Because this product is a soap, do not get into eyes
Our philosophy is that clean eyes = a happy life. We Love Eyes products do not treat any eye disease. Although our founder is an Optometrist, We Love Eyes products do not replace your eye care professional. Always consult your eye care professional when using eye care products.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Propanediol, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid