EyePromise AREDS 2 PLUS ZINC-FREE
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Free standard USPS shipping on all orders
Science-Supported Nutrition for Those with Age-Related Eye Health Issues That's Zinc Free. EyePromise® AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free is a nutritional supplement based upon the ingredients studied in the AREDS 2 clinical trial plus additional nutrients proven to support aging eyes without zinc, a mineral that’s potentially harmful to some people.* These vitamins include natural ingredients proven to increase your eye’s natural protective pigment as well as support healthy vision.* Our high-quality, dietary zeaxanthin is sourced from US-grown paprika peppers, and our eye vitamins contain the highest amounts of this critical eye-healthy antioxidant available.
Why AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free?
- Each ingredient supports aging eyes*
- High-quality, natural ingredients
- Added Vitamin D, Omega-3s, and extra zeaxanthin for added nutritional support*
- Does not contain zinc
- Complements a daily multi-vitamin
- NSF Contents Tested and Certified
- 60-day, money-back satisfaction guarantee
Your vision is protected by 2 important antioxidants called zeaxanthin and lutein. Together, these nutrients form a protective layer that protects the sensitive cells in your retina. Our bodies don’t create these nutrients on their own, so we need to eat foods that contain them. However, zeaxanthin and lutein are scarce in the average diet, which is why many eye care professionals turn to supplementation. EyePromise is the #1 doctor-recommended brand of eye vitamins.
EyePromise® AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free supports these areas of vision:
Visual acuity: the ability to see fine detail and read certain signs at a distance.
Contrast sensitivity: the ability to perceive sharp and clear outlines.
- Light and glare sensitivity:
- Vision in low light:
- Zaxanthin - A superior photo-protectant and antioxidant primarily found in the central part of the macula.
- Lutein - A superior photo-protectant and antioxidant primarily found in the peripheral part of the macula.
- Vitamin C - An essential vitamin in iron absorption and the production of the glue that holds the cells in the eyes and brain together.
- Vitamin D3 - A vitamin that promotes aging eye health. Vitamin D3 deficiency is linked to age-related eye health issues and poor immune, joint, and muscle health.
- Vitamin E - An essential vitamin that slows cellular aging and strengthens blood vessels.
- Omega–3s - Nutrients essential to the structure of cell membranes that promote eye, heart, and skin health. Omega-3 deficiency can result in poor eye and brain function.
- Mixed Tocopherols - Essential in slowing cellular aging and strengthening blood vessels.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (bovine gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, purified water, annatto) soybean oil, yellow beeswax, safflower oil, soy lecithin.Yeast/gluten free. Contains soy & fish (pollock, whiting, anchovy).