OPTASE® MGD Advanced Dry Eye Drops
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Free standard USPS shipping on all orders
OPTASE® MGD Advanced Dry Eye Drops are an advanced preservative free, lipid-based drop for Evaporative Dry Eye. MGD Advanced ingredients work together to stabilize and replenish the tear film. Supplementing the lipid layer with the right quality of lipids is important in MGD patients. The Omega 6: Omega 3 ratio of unsaturated fatty acids corresponds to the natural ratio of lipids in the healthy tear fluids. The formula is optically clear and non-blurring (not cloudy / milky drop like other lipid based drops)
Bottle Size: 10ml Preservative Free Multi Dose (300 Drops)
Contact Lens Compatible
How It Works
OPTASE® MGD Advanced Dry Eye Drops provides relief from MGD symptoms of burning, itching and redness by providing lipids to replenish the tear film.
This drop contains an optimal composition of Sacha Inchi Seed Oil, Trehalose, Glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate that delivers prolonged symptom relief with less blurring.
MGD Advanced is created by DEMET ™ Clear Lipid Microemulsion Technology which makes the drop optically clear and non-blurring.
How To Use
- Always check that the product has not expired and it cannot be used if it is open more than 3 months.
- Wash hands well before use.
- Take off the protection cap. When using the product for the first time, make sure that the sealed ring on the cap has not been broken. You should feel a slight resistance until this tamper-proof ring breaks off.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip with your finger or any other surface. Ensure you do not touch the eye or eyelids with the tip of the bottle.
- Tilt your head backwards and hold the bottle upside down above your eye. Pull the lower eyelid down and look up. Squeeze the middle of the bottle gently and let a drop fall into your eye. Blink a few times so that the drop spreads over the eye.
- After use, shake the bottle downwards to remove any residual drop that may be left before replacing the cap. It helps to picture your arm as one on a clock and flick the bottle between the 12 and 9.
- After each use, replace the protection cap tightly on the nozzle head to avoid contamination.
- Store drops in a clean and dry environment below 77 degrees. Even if they have not yet been opened.
- Preservative free
- Advanced long lasting formulation for comfort and relief
- Advanced bottle technology means its can be used for 3 months after opening
- Advanced microemulsion of ingredients: Sacha Inchi seed oil, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate and Glycerine blended in optimal ratios
- Supplementing the lipid layer with the right quality of lipids is important in MGD patients
- Sacha Inchi seed oil provides lipids to strengthen and replenish the tear film lipid layer
- The high level of Omega 3 supports ocular health and potentially prevents inflammation on the ocular surface
Active Ingredients: Glycerin
Inactive Ingredients: Sacha Inchi Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Polyoxyethylenesorbitan Monooleate, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sorbitan Monooleate, Trehalose, Tromethamine, Water