OPTASE® PROTECT Eyelid Cleansing Spray
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Free standard USPS shipping on all orders
OPTASE® PROTECT Eyelid Cleansing Spray is a unique hypochlorous acid (HOCl) eyelid cleansing spray. The spray cleanses the eyelids and eyelashes, helping to improve the appearance of the eyes and eyelids.
Bottle Size: 3.38 fl oz (100ml)
- PRESERVATIVE FREE, NATURAL DEFENSE: OPTASE Protect hypochlorous acid spray boosts the body’s natural defense to help resolve symptoms associated with Blepharitis, Dry Eye, and other eye problems
- FAST, EFFECTIVE EYE LID PROTECTION: Proprietary technology in OPTASE Protect creates a 99.6% pure, .015% HOCl, providing a faster response time and a long 12 month shelf life without harsh byproducts
- EVERYDAY USE EYE CLEANSER: OPTASE Protect is safe for daily, frequent use. Simply spray one pump onto each eyelid in the morning and evening, and let dry naturally - no need to rinse or wipe
- PH BALANCED FOR COMFORT: OPTASE Protect is gentle and comfortable on the sensitive skin around the lids and lashes, without the irritation or stinging sensation found in artificial eyelid cleansers
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES: The natural, preservative free protection of 99.6% pure hypochlorous acid is safe for children and adults, providing effective dry eye symptom relief for all ages
How It Works
OPTASE® PROTECT contains Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) which is the bodies natural defence mechanism against germs. Whilst tough on germs it is a natural acid so it is gentle on skin.
On application, OPTASE® PROTECT cleanses to improve the appearance of the eyelids and eyelashes.
How To Use
Wash your hands and make sure to remove make up before use. Hold the bottle outright, aim, and then spray onto closed eyelids. The spray will spread and cover the eyelids, eyelid margins and surrounding skin. Leave on to allow product to moisten the application site and to dry naturally.
- pH balanced for comfort on sensitive skin
- Leave on formula for convenience
- Suitable for frequent daily use
- 12 month shelf life.
Aqua, <5% Salt, 0.015% Hypochlorous Acid (active chlorine released from hypochlorous acid).