SYSTANE® COMPLETE Preservative-Free Multidose
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Free standard USPS shipping on all orders
Fast hydration and tear evaporation protection
Effective Relief - Our most advanced dry eye solution with 8 hours of symptom relief now in a preservative-free formula ideal for sensitive eyes.
SIZE: 10ml Bottle
- Preservative-free multi-dose bottle
- Active ingredient: propylene glycol
- Also contains mineral oil and phospholipids
- Nano-droplet technology
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- for use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- Treats all major types of dry eye (aqueous deficient, evaporative/lipid deficient and mixed)?
- Nano-droplet technology features the rapid delivery of this soothing drop over the entire eye surface—resulting in better coverage vs SYSTANE® BALANCE. It provides fast hydration, evaporation protection and long-lasting relief.
- Provides instant dry eye relief
- Contact lens wearers can use the product before inserting or after taking out their contact lenses.
- The product is milky white. It contains mineral oil and phospholipids as inactive ingredients that give it its milky white appearance
- Shake the bottle downward to remove residual product
- Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s)
- After use, shake the bottle downward to remove residual product that may be left on the tip.
- Replace cap after use
For external use only
Do not use:
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye occurs
- conditions worsen or last more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Propylene Glycol 0.6% (Lubricant)
boric acid, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, polyoxyl 40 stearate, sorbitan tristearate, sorbitol, and purified water, May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.